Saturday, November 30, 2013

W A N T E D

The next day I decided to take action and vowed to recapture my turkey by Christmas:

Dear FV2 neighbors: As some of you may know, my prized Black Spanish Thanksgiving Turkey has escaped my farm and is currently on the lam. I would like to have him back in time for Christmas (dinner), so I have created a WANTED poster to help spread the word. With your permission I would like to post a copy of this poster on each of your bulletin boards when I visit your farm. Please indicate below if this is OK with you. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in recovering my feathered fugitive.

(Mustering best Tommy Lee Jones voice) "What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area. Your fugitive's name is Sr. Carlos Guajolote. Go get him!"

Several of my neighbors were kind enough to grant me permission to hang the wanted poster up at their farms.



However, it turned out that grocer Cornelius owned exclusive rights to post on these bulletin boards.  He was very angry with me and tore all my posters down!


As if tearing down my posters wasn't punishment enough, Cornelius punished me further by making all of my grocer challenges super difficult!






No comments:

Post a Comment