Friday, March 21, 2014

Day of the Blue Jay


“Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit 'em, 
but remember it's a sin to kill a mocking turkey.  
No matter how bad that turkey mocks you.”

― Harper Lee




We got a new quest the other day, and this time it's blue jays.

First squirrels, then owls, now blue jays.  What's next?  Three-toed sloths?

I guess they are supposed to help you with your trees, but gosh darn it, these things are noisy as heck!

"TWEET!"


"SQUAWK!"


"CHIRP!"

Shut up already, you dumb birds!

I can't even hear myself think anymore. 

Seriously, I have such a headache.

These blue jays are driving me mad!

Gah!




 




 
















1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Too funny and true-this is inspired 'cartoonery'-I know that's not a word, but neither is 'wheedelee'-so there!

    ReplyDelete