Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Turkey Trubl Co-Op Now Open for Business!


The Turkey Trubl Co-Op is an exclusive organization comprised of the most elite hardcore competitive farming mercenaries ever to grace the world of FarmVille 2.  As the best of the best in the co-op business, we are not surprised to find that you are interested in joining us.  But are you worthy?  That is the question.  Please take the following brief quiz to learn the answer: Turkey Trubl Co-Op Membership Questionnaire.

3 comments:

  1. I was the highest in my coop I led the board I want to be in the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, cat-faced on question 3 ~ I'm not turkey enough! :D

    GL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, say it ain't so, GL! Oh well we'd love to have you anyway. Please feel free to join if you're still co-opless!

      Delete