Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Where's the Grill?

Later on November 26, 2013 I had received information about what was missing from the photo and posted the following:

"The very clever and observant Sherry Symons Mitchell noticed from the previous photo that my BBQ grill has gone missing! Can't believe I didn't notice it before, but sure enough, it used to be right there next to the BBQ caddy and now it's gone! I really need to get it back, as it's crucial to preparing my Smoked Turkey Surprise recipe! If you visit my farm please take a look around let me know if you see it. Thanks, neighbors!"



1 comment:

  1. Jeeze, Choo, why don't you use the ole oven like the rest of us? For Pete's sake, though, don't use grills or smokers-you do know that they cause horrid fires, especially when morons use them indoors!
    But anyhoo, congrats to Sherry for first noticing the grill was missing!

    ReplyDelete