Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lace Piles

On November 27, 2013 I awoke to find a bunch of things missing and cryptic new message from the turkey.  I posted the following message, asking my neighbors for help:

"Egads! I come to my farm this morning to find it's ALL gone! No chopping block, no BBQ grill, no BBQ caddy, no dinner table, no spice rack... nothing! Even the sacks of grain are missing from the turkey pen, as well as the bucket I was going to use to hold his giblets! And what is this new message from Mr. Turkey? "Lace Piles?" What the heck is that supposed to mean? Ugh. I'm too upset to even think right now. I'm going to breakfast... Maybe you guys can make some headway on today's baffling mystery by the time I'm back. I'm at my wit's end with this turkey's shenanigans!"


1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you're losing me...But I see you haven't lost that turkey yet. He needs a mate, don't you think-I mean he should have a 'special friend' before you chop his dear head off!

    ReplyDelete