Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Choo Year, 2016!


Well, I seem to have somehow made it through another year without killing myself.  Came close a few times, but still kickin'!

Let us hope that 2016 brings me many new, interesting and fun ways to almost kill myself!


It's New Year's Eve now, and I'm mixing up a special batch of cider! Ssshhh!  Don't tell Walter!  Hehehe...

Happy Choo Year, friends!  Love you all.  

Except YOU!  You know who YOU are!

Just kidding!  I love YOU too!  <3


My New Year's Resolutions:
  • Stop drinking... out of bottles.  Use a glass like a proper gentleman.
  • Stop smoking... cheap cigarettes, and find a good weed dealer.
  • Be more positive, and say YES more often... to indecent proposals.
  • Blog more... or less.

01/01/2016 Update:

Oh dear, that was some wild party last night!  How did I get up here?  Has anyone seen my clothes?  A little help, please?


No comments:

Post a Comment