Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tequila Hummingbird

“People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for.”
― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird



There I was with my bottle of tequila, dancing and celebrating the latest triumph achieved by my awesome co-op!  We had just taken down yet another town!  The sweet tastes of victory and tequila flooded my mouth hole.




When all of a sudden a pop-up appeared before me.  Zynga was rolling out their latest quest, and it appeared to be something that I needed to build.  Something about feeding mockingbirds, I think?  It was hard to tell because I had imbibed so much tequila by this point I was fully inebriated and seeing double!



Yup, I got it built and it appeared to be a mockingbird feeder.  Apparently Zynga thinks that mockingbirds like to drink nectar, but those boneheads got it wrong yet again!  Everyone knows that mockingbirds prefer tequila.  There is even a famous book written about it called, Tequila Mockingbird!  Stupid Zynga!




Therefore I modified my mockingbird feeder to dispense tequila instead of nectar.  The mockingbirds really seemed to be loving this!  Look at them go after it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment