Sunday, March 19, 2017

Choolligan's Island


Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of things that float
.


That started from my little farm,
Aboard this tiny boat.


The tasks I had to complete,
All proved quite a chore.
Posted for Boat Charms ten hours ago
But I still need three more, I still need three more.



I had to get some more otters too,


but my farm was already full. 


I found myself repeating these words,
"Man, this quest is bull!" "This quest is bull!"

 
Each set of tasks were demanded of me by a sadist with a smile,
 

Like Cornelius,


and Rusty too,


A Walter and his wife,


A movie star


Gus and Marie,


Here on Choolligan's Isle!

 

Why do I keep doing these quests?
Is it just for some prize?
These are things I'll never use,
I began to realize,
began to realize.

I think it's time to quit this quest,
I don't need any of this stuff.
I usually like to see things through,
But this time I've had enough, this time I've had enough.



Oh wait, I forgot, I want that cow!
I heard it's a pedigree one,
Back to the quest to plant more crops,
I guess I'm not really done,
I'm not really done.

So join me here each week my friend,
For a new quest I'll revile,
More crap to do for dubious rewards,
Here on Choolligan's Isle!

No comments:

Post a Comment